Adult Day Program
“The day program keeps my muscles moving and my brain alert.”
This program promotes health and well-being and provides socialization opportunities for eligible seniors* living in isolation, with physical frailty, or with Alzheimer’s/dementia through supervised activities in a group setting. Activities include:
- Entertainment by volunteer musicians, dancers and story tellers
- Presentations from local professionals and advocates on a wide variety topics
- Warm and nutritious three-course meal
- Chair exercises
- Special outings to places like the sugar bush
Our program also offers respite to primary caregivers by providing a safe, stimulating environment for clients.
When: Monday to Thursday | 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Where: 1137 Wellington Street W
Cost: $17.00 a day which includes a hot lunch | Transportation is available as resources permit at a cost of $6.00
NEW! You can now pay for your services online via PayPal
Download our Adult Day Program Brochure (PDF)
* This program requires a referral from a Community Care Access Centre. Please contact the office for more information.